Recently we posted following things in our blog for Thesis Theme 2.0, those are
Today I am going to show you how to create 3 column footer in Thesis Theme 2.0?
- First go to your WordPress admin Dashboard
- Then go to Thesis Skin editor section
- Then go to Thesis add box section
- First create 3 column footer container via Thesis add box section, then click on that 3 column footer container and give css class as per below image
- Then Create 3 footer widget box via Thesis add box section and give css class for each footer widget box(refer below image)
- Then move 3 footer widget box to 3 column container section via drag and drop option(refer below image)
- After finishing above things add 3 column footer to footer section via drag and drop option(refer below image)
- Then click save template. After finishing this go to CSS section
- Then create package for 3 column footer
- First go to package section, then select columns package, then click add package button(refer below image)
- Then give Name, reference and CSS sector(refer below image)
- Then go to options section in package, then give CSS as per below image.
Like above image, you can give Column2 CSS Selector as column2 and Column3 CSS Selector as column3.
- In this package you can give padding also
- Then click package save button
- Then add package name(&3columns_footer) to skin CSS section
- After finishing this click CSS save button
- Then go to wordpress widget section, there you will see 3 footer column widget, then add things as per your wish, that’s all
- Now you successfully created 3 column footer
If you have any doubt or suggestion, feel free to write as comment in comment section.
If you like this post share with your friends via following social media options…