Already we put post for
In this post I am going to show you, how to create full width Footer in Thesis Theme 2.0
Let’s see the procedure.
- First go to wordpress admin section
- Then go to Thesis skin editor section
- Then create one new container via Thesis add box section
- Then click on container and ad HTML id as per below image
- Then add your footer container to that container(refer below image)
- Then click on save template and go to css section
- Then create one single element package and configure as per below image.
- Then go to option section and give width – 100%, top margin – 0, right margin – auto, bottom margin – 0 and left margin- auto (refer below image)
- Then click on save package
- Then add your reference name in skin CSS section”&full-width-footer”
- Then click on default footer package section and go to options section
- Then add width 900px, top margin 0, right margin auto, bottom margin 0 and left margin auto as per below image, then click on save button
- After finishing above things click on save CSS button
- Now you successfully created full width header in Thesis 2.0.
If you have any doubt or suggestion, feel free to write as comment in comment section.
We launched Thesis Skins for Thesis Theme 2.0, if you have time, visit our Thesis Skins page.
If you like above tutorial, share with your friends via following social media options.