In this post I am going to show you, how to create full width header in Thesis Theme 2.0?
Let’s see the procedure,
- Go to wordpress admin section
- Then go to thesis skin editor section
- Then create one Full Width header container via thesis Add Boxes section
- Then click on that container and add HTML id as per below image
- Then add that container in body section
- Then add header container to full width header container as per below image
- Then save your template and go to CSS section
- Then add single element package as per below image
- Then add name, reference and CSS sector as per below image
- Then go to options section and write width as 100% as per below image, then click on save button
- Then add your reference name in skin CSS section”&full_width_header”
- Then click on default header package section and go to options section
- Then add width 900px, top margin 0, right margin auto, bottom margin 0 and left margin auto as per below image, then click save button
- After finishing above things click on save CSS button
- Now you successfully created full width header in Thesis 2.0.
If you have any doubt or suggestion, feel free to write as comment in comment section.
We launched Thesis Skins for Thesis Theme 2.0, if you have time, visit our Thesis Skins page.
If you like above tutorial, share with your friends via following social media options.