Finally, Thesis Theme 2.0.1 arrived in the market. It has more amazing features and it comes with Skins, Boxes, and packages, it saves more time for your site design.
Now I am going to explain how to add clickable header or logo image in Thesis Theme 2.0.
It is a very simple procedure.
- First, go to your WordPress admin Dashboard
- Then go to the Thesis Skin editor section
- Then go to Header container section
- Then remove site title box via Thesis drag and drop option
- Then create logo text box via Thesis Add Box section( refer below image)
- Then place the logo text box in header container section via Thesis drag and drop option( refer below image)
- Then click on that logo text box and add your logo or header image URL like below code( refer below image)
<a href="your site url here"><img src="your logo image url here" ></a>
- Then Save your template and visit your site.
We will be providing more Thesis Theme 2.0 Tutorials, so don’t miss those tutorials, subscribe to our email newsletter by using the below box.
We launched Thesis Skins for Thesis Theme 2.0., if you have time, visit our Thesis Skins page.
If you like the above tutorial, share with your friends via following social media options.