Recently I add more free Thesis 2.0 Boxes for Thesis Theme 2.0 users, so I created another one box for Thesis Theme 2.0, that one is Content Slider Box.
Content(post) Slider Box Features
Our Slider showing category wise posts.
In this box admin section, you have option to enter category name, number of posts and slider speed.
Let’s see How to use Content Slider box in your site.
- First go to Thesis admin section
- Then click select boxes after that click upload button
- Then browse our thesis-content.slider.zip file
- Then click add button it shows your boxes installed successfully.
- Then click on that check box and select save boxes button. That’s all now you successfully installed our content slider box.
- Once you successfully installed boxes, it will automatically go to Thesis Skin editor section.
- Now go to Thesis skin editor section.
- Then add our content slider box to after header container section via drag and drop option (refer below image)
- Then click on that box and configure that box as per below image.
- Then save your template and check your site. That’s all.
Download Content Slider Box
We will be providing more Thesis Theme 2.0 Tutorials and Thesis 2.0 Boxes, so don’t miss those tutorials and Boxes, subscribe below box
We launched Thesis Skins for Thesis Theme 2.0., if you have time, visit our Thesis Skins page.
If you have any doubt regarding this box, feel free to ask me via below comment box.
If you like above box, share with your friends via following social media options.
I just added this box to a test site (dev.livingwellspendingless.com) and it does not seem to want to work correctly. Is there any insight you could offer me in order to get it to function ? Thanks in advance!