Recently I add more free Thesis 2.0 Boxes for Thesis Theme 2.0 users, so I created another one box for Thesis Theme 2.0, that one is Featured Post Box with image.
Featured Post Box Features
Our Featured Post Box is working tag basis that means which post you want to show as featured post, just give tag as “featured” in that particular post. It will show in featured post section.
In this box admin section, you have option to change featured post title and readmore text.
Let’s see How to use featured post box in your site.
- First go to Thesis admin section
- Then click select boxes after that click upload button
- Then browse our thesis-featured-post.zip file
- Then click add button it shows your boxes installed successfully.
- Then click on that check box and select save boxes button. That’s all now you successfully installed our featured post box.
- Once you successfully installed boxes, it will automatically go to Thesis Skin editor section.
- Now go to Thesis skin editor section.
- Then create one featured container via Thesis add boxes section
- Then add our featured post box to featured container.
- Then add our featured container to after header container section via drag and drop option (refer below image)
- Then click on featured post box and configure as per below image
- Then save your template and check your site.
Download Featured Post Box
We will be providing more Thesis Theme 2.0 Tutorials and Thesis 2.0 Boxes, so don’t miss those tutorials and Boxes, subscribe below box
We launched Thesis Skins for Thesis Theme 2.0., if you have time, visit our Thesis Skins page.
If you have any doubt regarding this box, feel free to ask me via below comment box.
If you like above box, share with your friends via following social media options.
I installed this box, but it does not display at all on the site. I followed the steps above. I’m using Thesis 2.0.3 with the Free Magazine skin. I have “featured” as a category and also used it as a tag in a test post.